I love quotes, especially inspiring ones that make my day a lot better. So here are 10 chocolate quotes to brighten up your day or at least put a smile on your face…
1. Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you’ll get one thing done.
2. If life is like a box of chocolates, then its time for me to buy another box, I seemed to have already devoured all the good ones!
3. I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process…. It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?
4. I could give up chocolate but I’m not a quitter.
5. “Las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso.” (Ideas should be clear and chocolate thick.) Spanish proverb
6. It’s not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let’s face it, far more reliable than a man. – Miranda Ingram
7. There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now. – Anonymous
8. Giving chocolate to others is an intimate form of communication, a sharing of deep, dark secrets. – Milton Zelman, publisher of “Chocolate News” (I totally concur with this one, hence my lack of desire to share chocolate with just anyone!)
9. The 12-step chocoholics program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate! – Terry Moore
10. Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces. – Judith Viorst