100 days to go!!*
Ironically, there’s no specific chocolate to write about today. Have I been chocolate’d out? I think not. There has been chocolate consumption today, several kinds in fact, but I tend to stick with my favourites a lot, why waste precious time on sub-standard stuff? Exactly. Perhaps a good way to celebrate this day is to share my top 5 chocolates… oh this is going to be hard. Hmmm…
In no particular order:
1. Cadbury’s Flake (from the UK, of course)
2. Whittaker’s Dark Orange (NZ)
(wow, this is harder than I thought)
3. Ah Trader Joe’s Espresso Pillows (USA)
4. How could I forget these – Lindt Lindor Balls! (origin Switzerland)
5. And lastly, Green & Black’s Maya Gold (UK)
Surprisingly or not, all of these chocolates were mentioned early on in this venture, and have featured again several times over these past 256 days. They definitely are worth it. If you haven’t tried them all yet, you must. I insist!
*As I finish writing this, I only just realised it’s actually 110 days to go… oh well not rewriting this post.