I like chocolate… a lot.

Need more be said?


2 responses to “About

  1. Shirley Sgouros

    December 5, 2013 at 10:58 pm


    I remembered getting these candy coated large chocolate drops (not m&m – much larger) in a tube when I was a child in Hong Kong. I think they are still available in the USA. What are they called?
    Shirley Sgouros

    • satsumae

      December 8, 2013 at 9:06 pm

      Hi Shirley

      Do you mean Smarties? They come in a small size tube and a larger sized one, they’re still available in Hong Kong but seems like there’s a limited distribution in the States –

      Hope you can find them!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: